- State of Illinois
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Northern Illinois University College of Law
- Juris Doctorate, 2013 (Magna Cum Laude)
- Dean’s List
- Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition 5th Best Oralist, 2013
- Research Assistant to Professor Laurel Rigertas
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor’s of Science – Business Administration, 2009
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
She recently won a trial award in excess of $1 million on a business dispute
Lindsay K. Sanchez joined VLK Law as an Associate Attorney in November 2013. She is admitted to practice in the State of Illinois as well as the Northern District of Illinois.
Lindsay concentrates her practice on corporate and business law, including business formations and business transactions, general civil litigation, employment law and commercial and residential real estate. Her corporate clients encompass community businesses as well as nationally-traded companies, and she also represents several not-for-profit corporations. She has assisted several corporate clients in complex transactional matters, including acquisitions and sales, lease negotiations, shareholder disputes and stock sales and purchases. Lindsay’s litigation experience includes contractual disputes, shareholder disputes, fraudulent transfers, employment liabilities on both the employer and employee side, and other tort liabilities.
Lindsay is the Chair of the Kane County Bar Association’s Women in the Law Committee and she is also a past Co-Chair of the Public Relations Committee. Lindsay also serves as a Director of the Kane County Bar Foundation. She is a frequent presenter at various CLE seminars on a variety of business and commercial law topics.